NORMACONNECT® GRIP E PIPE COUPLINGS
NORMACONNECT® GRIP E axial restraint pipe couplings are used to connect metal pipes.
The anchoring ring with conically stamped teeth indents into the pipe surface (steel, stainless steel or cast iron) and provides safe and strong axial restraint.
Owing to the special design the coupling can withstand even high vibration loads.
- Capable of sealing high pressure applications
- Double lip sealing system
- Standard Strip Insert
- Heavy-Duty lock bars
- Anchoring ring with conically stamped teeth
- Sizes Available: to suit pipe outside diameter from 26.9mm - 609mm
- Material: All 316 grade stainless steel (Hollow Trunnions)
- Working pressures: up to 70 bar (Industrial)
- Patented double lipped seals: NBR or EPDM
- Manufactured: Designed & manufactured in Germany
Note: Please contact us for pricing and availability.