BREEZE® Constant Torque Worm Drive Clamps (Packs of 10)
Price From: $164.10 *
- The BREEZE® Constant Torque Worm Drive Hose Clamp is a breakthrough in clamping technology. The belleville spring mechanism permits the constant torque clamp to automatically increase or decrease its own diameter due to changes in operational or environmental temperatures.
- This unique design eliminates "cold flow" leaks. This heavy duty construction has an extended inner liner which protects all types of hoses from damage and helps to maintain consistent pressure.
- BREEZE® Constant Torque Worm Drive Hose Clamps are designed and manufactured in the USA to SAE Standard J1508 Type "SLHD"
- Clamping Ranges: 32mm (1 1/4") to 232mm (9 1/8")
- Band Width: 15.8mm (5/8")
- Slotted Head Screw: 7.9mm (5/16")
- Material: W3 - All 430 Stainless Steel
- Manufactured: USA per SAE Standard J1508 Type "SLHD"
- Quantity: Packs of 10