- Money back guarantee
- 100% secure checkout with SSL encryption
- Leading international brands
- Free members discount pricing
- Free technical support & advise
NORMA TORRO CT Constant Tension Worm Drive Hose Clamps
NORMACLAMP® TORRO® CT Constant Tension Worm Drive Hose Clamps overcome "cold leaks" often experienced when installing new hoses. The radially positioned spring assures a continuous self-acting tightening effect.
This is the only clamp to use for sealing hoses which are exposed to wide swings in temperature or have a tendency to "flow" under the pressure of the clamp.
Manufactured in Germany according to DIN 3017 International standards they have been used as standard OEM equipment on radiator and heater hoses by Ford Australia and GMH (General Motors Holden).
- Clamping range from 12mm (1/2") to 110mm (4.3")
- Band widths: 9mm (3/8") & 12mm (1/2")
MATERIAL GRADE & DESCRIPTION:
- W3 - Band, housing and screw completely stainless steel 1.4016 (430). Internal constant tension spring is stainless steel 1.4301 (304)