- Money back guarantee
- 100% secure checkout with SSL encryption
- Leading international brands
- Free members discount pricing
- Free technical support & advise
NORMA GBS Heavy Duty Hose Clamps
NORMACLAMP® GBS Heavy Duty Hose Clamps according to DIN3017 are primarily for use in applications where hose clamps must meet stringent requirements.
NORMACLAMP® GBS Heavy Duty Hose Clamp features an improved closure device.
The band loops are mechanically locked allowing significantly higher torques to be used.
Due to the new loop design, the hexagonal bolt head enables easy access using any standard tool available.
Assembly can be affected manually or by means of pneumatic or electric tools.
- Performance automotive
- Silicon, turbo, intercooler & exhaust hose connectors
- Agricultural, commercial and industrial vehicles & equipment
- High vibration & stubborn leakage applications
- Marine industry
- Food industry
- Chemical industry
- From 17mm (11/16") to 330mm (13")
- Note: Larger sizes manufactured to order.
- NORMACLAMP® GBS clamps can be manufactured to suit your industries requirements. Contact us for a quotation.
- W2 - Bands and housings made of chromium stainless steel 1.4016 (430). Closure components made of steel zinc plated
- W4 - All components completely stainless steel 1.4301 (304)
NORMACLAMP® GBS Heavy Duty Hose Clamps are manufactured according to DIN 3017 International Standards.