- Money back guarantee
- 100% secure checkout with SSL encryption
- Leading international brands
- Free members discount pricing
- Free technical support & advise
Stepless 1-Ear Clamps
The term "Stepless" refers to the absence of steps or gaps on the inner circumference of the clamp. The ingenious stepless design provides uniform compression and a 360deg seal.
Standard series Stepless ear clamps are especially well suited to applications involving, for example, moulded thermoplastics or other less malleable materials with high "Shore" hardness which are often used in the automotive industry.
- 360 degree stepless design = no steps or gaps on inner circumference
- Narrow band, concentrated seal compression
- Specially formed strip edges reduce the risk of damage to the part being clamped
- Sizes from 5.8mm to 34.6mm (smaller sizes available upon request)
- Available in 304 grade all stainless steel