NORMACONNECT® COMBIGRIP / COMBIGRIP E PIPE COUPLINGS
Contact us for pricing
NORMACONNECT® COMBIGRIP / COMBIGRIP E pipe axial restraint couplings are used to connect plastic pipes with metal pipes.
The coupling features a special anchoring ring with rows of flat teeth, which are pressed into the pipe surface without damaging the material when used on plastic pipes.
At the same time the force applied is distributed evenly across the pipe surface.
The coupling also features on the other side an anchoring ring with conically stamped teeth which grip into the pipe surface when used with metal pipes.
Due to the special design of the anchoring ring the coupling can withstand high vibration loads, pressures and angular deflection.
- Double lip sealing system
- Standard Strip Insert
- Anchoring ring
- Heavy-Duty lock bars
- Sizes Available: to suit pipe outside diameter from 38mm to 406.4mm
- Material: All 316 grade stainless steel (Hollow Trunnions)
- Patented double lipped seals: NBR or EPDM
- Manufactured: Designed & manufactured in Germany
Note: Please contact us for pricing and availability.